Rent real estate successfully - KRAFT service for landlords
For over 40 years we have been your contact when it comes to renting out real estate in Bonn and the surrounding area. Many regular landlords appreciate the partnership and competent cooperation with us. Over 2.000 house and apartment owners repeatedly rely on the good service and the right selection of tenants from KRAFT Immobilien when they rent a new apartment.
With our wide range of services and professionally positioned employees, we offer landlords exactly the service and relief that you expect.
Your advantages of renting with the support of KRAFT Immobilien:
- Personal advice on the development of the tenant profile
- Advice on determining rent, taking into account the respective "rent index"
- Preparation of a qualified exposé with high-quality photographic material
- Optional floor plan processing and procurement of an energy pass
We offer your rental property professionally
We use various methods to find the right tenants for your property. This is how we present your house or apartment for rent:
- in the extensive KRAFT customer file
- in the shop window of our Poppelsdorf shop
- on the KRAFT homepage
- in the KRAFT magazine (PDF version)
- on all major real estate portals, possibly with video clip
- if necessary in the daily press
We select the right prospective tenants for you
We manage all prospective tenants who report to your property and select the right tenants for you. This includes services such as:
- Acceptance / acceptance of prospective tenants by telephone, email, fax and social media
- Pre-selection of interested parties for suitability as potential tenants
- Carrying out visits with selected interested parties, even in the evening or on weekends
- Credit check on customers who are interested in leasing (Creditreform and other credit bureaus), social media, if applicable
- Presentation of suitable prospective tenants
- Preparation of rental contracts - we work with current legislation
- Lease agreement with or without the participation of the landlord
- Acceptance of the apartment from the old tenant with logging
- Handover of the apartment to the new tenant with logging
- We provide follow-up support should any problems arise
Note for landlords
Since the 01.11.2015, landlords are obliged to fill out an apartment confirmation no later than 14 days after the tenant moves in. A form of the city of Bonn can be found here:
On the 01. June 2015 came into force the Mietrechtnovellierungsgesetz. In addition to the so-called "rental price brake", the ordering principle is the central point of the amendment. This includes the rule that when arranging a rented apartment or a house, the one who pays the commission, who has commissioned the broker to do so. This is usually the landlord. By the way, nothing is "new" about this novella. For decades, supply and demand have dominated the market, and in rural areas it has always been the case that the landlord pays the brokerage commission. KRAFT Immobilien sees itself - as has been the case for many years - as a neutral intermediary between landlord and tenant. We remain committed to this claim.