For sale € 845.000 - Multi-Family Home
The multi-family house, which consists of four full storeys and is attached on both sides, was built in 1936. In 2005, the former storage rooms were expanded into an attractive gable-high 2-room attic studio with a gallery. The apartments on the other floors have 3-4 rooms and each have a balcony facing the garden, the apartment on the 3rd floor has a second one facing the street.
The heating takes place via gas heating systems of different years of construction (the oldest are from the mid-90s, the newest from the mid-2000s).
All residential units are in very good condition, the apartment on the ground floor was completely modernized in 2018.
- Electric risers to the sub-distributors in the apartments
- new fuse box in the basement
- Burglar-proof apartment entrance doors with soundproofing
- double-glazed plastic windows from the 90s
- and a lot more
Further information in advance can be obtained from Mr. Roth. Call us on 0228 316051.
The northern old town is predominantly characterized by Wilhelminian style houses. Due to the close proximity to the pedestrian zone, the main train station, the university institutes and the excellent public transport network, the location is particularly popular with students. The gastronomic offer is also geared towards this.
In the last 20 years, most of the old buildings have been modernized and vacant lots have been closed with attractive new buildings.
- Object No .: 16777
- property: Apartment building
- Location: town center
- Living space: 389 m²
- Space: 90 m²
- Land area: 245 m²
- Rentable area: 389 m²
- Residential units: 5
- Balcony: ja
- Year of construction: 1936
- Heating: Heating
- Property is available from: vermietet
- parking: Gas
- Current rental income: 32.400 €
- Current rental income (should): 37.000 €
- Type of equipment: Standard
- Flooring: Laminate
- Last modernization: 2018
- Sale price: 845.000 €
- Courtage (VAT included): 3.57%