For sale 449.000 € - Apartment
The apartment offered here is suitable for an investor who is interested in a long-term rental. So there is the requirement to take over the seller as tenant for life. The saleswoman has lived in this apartment since it was completed, first with her family and now as an individual. The very spacious apartment has 5 rooms and a very large terrace facing south / west. The equipment of the apartment is largely according to the year of construction and very well maintained.
The southern part of the Beuel district - on the sunny side of Bonn - is one of the most popular residential areas due to its mature, quiet residential streets. The Rheinuferpromenade, which is within walking distance, is of high recreational value with the corresponding gastronomic options
In the immediate vicinity (approx. 700 m) there are bakeries, a pharmacy and a REWE supermarket, other shops, doctors, banks, etc. are located in the center of Beuel. There is also an excellent connection to local public transport. Bus stops and also the train stop? Limperich-Nord ?? are in the immediate vicinity, kindergartens and schools can also be reached on foot or by bike.
The following details distinguish this apartment:
- spacious entrance hall with natural stone covering
- Parquet in the living room, otherwise. Easy-care laminate and PVC flooring or carpet
- Bathroom with two sinks, tub and shower and bidet.
- Guest toilet. Both rooms with windows
- Insulating glazing in plastic or wooden frames with shutters, guest toilet and cloakroom as well as a bedroom (room 3) with single-glazed windows in wooden frames
- The heating takes place via oil central heating with hot water preparation (Viessmann from 2012).
- Terrace facing south / west with electric awning
- Two basement rooms
- Garage with electricity and water connections, electric gate opening.
Currently EUR 620,00 for heating, hot water, sewer, cold water, garbage, street cleaning, building cleaning, cable TV, garden maintenance,
General electricity, maintenance, insurance, administrator, repairs, maintenance reserve, etc.
In the 2019 accounting year, a total of EUR 8.460,56 was incurred. Of this, EUR 4.308,34 were costs that could be allocated to a tenant. The formation of reserves in 2019 was EUR 2.211,06 for this apartment. The reserve currently contains approx. EUR 62.000. The roof renewal is planned, but not yet decided. After consultation with the WEG administrator, he would like to take half of the costs from the reserve and raise the other half as a special contribution. The special contribution for this apartment would then amount to approx. EUR 11.000. In the walls of the right half of the house, cracks can be seen that have existed for years. In this regard, no resolutions have yet been taken to eliminate it.
Co-ownership: 368,515 / 1.000th
3,57% of the purchase price incl. VAT as buyer's commission, to be paid by the buyer, earned and due on the day of the notarial deed of the purchase contract, independent of the seller's commission.
For an interior inspection, please contact our office on 0228/316051, Mr. Roth is responsible.
- Object No .: 16621
- property: apartment
- Location: Beuel-South
- Living space: 143,5 m²
- Residential units: 1
- Total rooms: 5
- bedrooms: 3
- Keller: Ja
- Guest WC: ja
- Balcony: ja
- Year of construction: 1967
- Heating: Central Heating
- Number of garage spaces: 1
- Garage: ja
- parking: Olive oil
- Current rental income: 14.400 €
- Parking space purchase price (garage): 70 €
- Type of equipment: Standard
- Flooring: Parquet, laminate
- parking: Garage
- Sale price: 449.000 €
- Courtage (VAT included): 3.57%