For rent 825€ - DG apartment
The apartment offered here is on the top floor of a four-party house from 4. A historic Art Nouveau entrance door leads to the terrazzo-covered and stuccoed hallway. In front of you is the exit to the inner courtyard, which was elaborately laid out in 1906 in a meditarranean style with a Zigelboden and a 2020-year-old olive tree. The inner courtyard can be used in consultation with the residents.
An oak staircase leads to the top floor of the house on the 1st and 2nd floors.
A restored coffered door (tightly closing) leads to the open plan apartment. On the street side is the spacious living-dining area, which is brightly lit through large Velux roof windows. A roof balcony window gives a fantastic view of the Venusberg and the Rosenburg. The sleeping area and the eat-in kitchen are on the garden side. A modern fitted kitchen with electrical appliances (except for a refrigerator) will be installed by the landlord. The modern and daylit shower room is on the half-floor and is accessed via a few steps.
A communal laundry room can be found in the basement of the house, and a separate cellar room belongs to the apartment.
Equipment and renovation:
- Elaborate renovation of the ceiling on the 2nd floor (including heat and sound insulation)
- high quality roof insulation
- historical floorboards, refurbished and oiled
- Oiled solid wood skirting boards
- double-glazed windows
- high ceilings (4,20m in the top of the roof)
- Restored chased cast iron radiators on feet (painted in the Judendstil color cement gray) including brass valves with wooden handles
- Sockets and rotating light switches in white porcelain
- Art Nouveau brass door fittings
- Industrial lamps throughout the apartment
- new electrics including sub-distribution
- Walls filled, sanded, painted white
- Vaillant gas heating including hot water supply (condensing technology)
The apartment is centrally located in Bonn-Kessenich. All shops for daily needs, doctors, pharmacies and banks can be found in walking distance in the center of Kessenich. The connection to public transport (tram lines 61/62, tram lines 16/63/66, bus lines 612/631) and the motorway network from Bonn in the direction of Cologne and Koblenz can be described as excellent. The UN Campus train station is only 5 minutes away. From here, the Köln-Süd train station can be reached in 21 minutes.
The apartment is currently under renovation and is expected to be completed by mid-November.
The energy certificate is currently being created and submitted for inspection.
- Object No .: 16846
- property: DG apartment
- Location: Kessenich
- Living space: 55 m²
- Space: 4 m²
- Floor / basement: 3
- Residential units: 4
- Total rooms: 1,5
- Keller: Ja
- Equipped: ja
- Year of construction: 1906
- Heating: Heating
- Property is available from: 15.11.2021
- parking: Gas
- Type of equipment: elevated
- Last modernization: 2021
- Rent plus. Charges: 825 €
- Power / utilities: 90 €
- Deposit: 2.385 €