For sale on request - Detached house
The single-family house with a separately accessible small granny flat was built in 1988 in massive construction with high-quality materials. The shapely lines of the brick facade and the lovingly laid out garden are reminiscent of the architecture of the southern English country house style. You enter the property via a wide wooden gate and the paved driveway. Two garages are attached to the left and right of the house.
The ground floor of the main apartment is divided into reception with guest toilet, hall, kitchen with high-quality fixtures from Bulthaup, the spacious living / dining area with subsequent heated winter garden and access to the terrace and the spacious garden. Part of the living area is lowered with two steps as a fireplace area. This part of the room is designed to be open up to the gable and gives a clear view of the gallery-like upper floor hall.
An open staircase leads from the hall to the attic of the house. In addition to four bedrooms (two with their own balcony), there is a shower room and a luxurious bathtub with a whirlpool tub and Dornbracht fittings. Through the opening of the ceiling to the fireplace room, the spacious hall on the upper floor looks like a gallery. Due to its size, it can also be used as a work area.
In the basement of the house there is a hobby room with an attached sauna and shower room, a laundry room, the boiler room with tank room and a storage cellar.
Here are a few details that we would be happy to explain to you during a tour:
- 24 Poroton masonry with 11,5 brick clinker brick in front of it
- Double glazed wooden lattice windows, fitted with shutters on the ground floor
- Roof covering in (artificial) slate
- open fireplace in the living area
- Terracotta floors in the living room and bedrooms
- Luxury bathroom with whirlpool tub and Dornbracht fittings
- oil central heating ?? designed as underfloor heating
- heated winter garden
- two balconies and a terrace
- lovingly laid out garden in the English style
- large garden pond
- two garages and two to three parking spaces
- alarm system
about 1.066 m²
The house is in a very good, quiet residential area in Meckenheim-Altendorf. The street that ends as a dead end is almost exclusively built on with spacious, detached houses.
By car, the journey time to Bonn is approx. 20 minutes, to Meckenheim 7 minutes and to Rheinbach approx. 10 minutes. Meckenheim and Rheinbach have an excellent infrastructure with all shopping facilities, restaurants and an abundance of leisure activities. All types of schools can be reached in the immediate vicinity or quickly by public transport. Via the A 565 motorway you have an optimal connection to the A 61 in the direction of Cologne and Koblenz.
Energy consumption certificate:
- valid from: 22.06.2018/21.06.2028/XNUMX to XNUMX/XNUMX/XNUMX
- Final energy consumption heat: 109.7 kWh / (m²a) including hot water
- Main energy sources for heating: oil firing
- Year of construction of the house: 1988
- Energy efficiency class: D
The buyer pays a commission in the amount of 3,57% of the purchase price including VAT, due and payable on the day of the notarial deed of the purchase contract, regardless of the seller's commission.
For a viewing, please contact our office. Mr. Schlotawa and Mrs. Roth are responsible for sales.
- Object No .: 16046
- property: Detached
- Location: Altendorf
- Living space: 219 m²
- Land area: 1.066 m²
- Residential units: 2
- Total rooms: 7
- bedrooms: 5
- Bathroom: 3
- Keller: Ja
- Guest WC: ja
- Balcony: ja
- Terrace: ja
- Year of construction: 1988
- Heating: Central heating, underfloor heating
- Number of garage spaces: 2
- Garage: ja
- Number of outdoor parking spaces: 2
- Property is available from: by appointment
- parking: Olive oil
- Type of equipment: elevated
- Flooring: Stein
- parking: Garage, free space
- Courtage (VAT included): 3.57 %